It's Time To "KNOW YOUR LOAD!"
Thomson Equipment is releasing new innovations into the Dozer Winching industry. After 30 years we've seen incredible damage to winches including bent winch frames, winches missing 1/2 the drum gear teeth, and exploded drum bearings. In light of this damage we want to help our customers save money and work smarter.
Integrating even 1 Load Sensing Smart Shackle into your winch fleet will increase accountability, reduce downtime, and increase SAFETY!
Common Repair Costs:
- W12E Drum Gear & Bearing Repair : $10,000 +
- W12E Clutch & Brake Rebuild $15,000 +
- H140 Planetary Repair : 25,000 +
We've partnered with the best supplier in the industry to release quality sensors and displays proven in the marine and crane industries, but re-designed specifically for use in the Dozer Winch environment. Winches often get used hard in industries like pipeline constriction, so we've increased the guarding and protection of the key components.
Our 52 and 85 ton load sensing smart shackles include:
- Wireless Transmitter : Wireless range over 1,000' exceeds any dozer winch line capacity so you'll always have a signal
- 2X AA Lithium Ion Cell Batteries to last over 300 hours
- Each Smart Shackle comes with a traceable calibration certificate from the manufacturer guaranteeing initial monitoring accuracy in the field.
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Shackle Pin
- 52 Ton Load Sensing Smart Shackle Weight 55 lbs
- 85 Ton Load Sensing Smart Shackle Weight 100 lbs
- OPTION: Cab display with real-time digital load monitor and audible alerts
- LCI - 80x, in SS Enclosure w/ Gimbal Bracket Mount and External Antenna
- Load MEMORY and log record
- Programmable alerts as your load increases for escalated warnings
- OPTION: Wireless hand held unit is rated for IP67 with two buttons; one for Tare and another for Power. The hand held provides a point to point connection to a single transmitter. The transmitter can be woken and sent to sleep as the handheld is turned on or off. Two AA batteries power the handheld which has been designed for low power operation.